Monday, December 31, 2012

BRYAN K OSBURN~Fashion Hero


BRYAN K OSBURN

Bryan K Osburn has been a Designer/Owner in Chicago, Illinois since May of 1993.  His first fashion show we reported on was a jaw-dropper!  I felt like I was in presence of a Hollywood Costume Designer and each show since then only got better.  Bryan's designs were reminiscent of theater gowns for a Rogers & Hammerstein production.  I know, I know I jumped from Hollywood to New York City in one line, but they could travel the world and never loose pace in the fashion industry. 
.
His custom made bridal and evening gowns are in big demand which only proves that Chicago is in the fashion running.  Not for number l or 2 place but with whomever wants to shine, "this is a Bryan K Osburn's design I am wearing tonight, and he is my hero"!  http://bryankosburncollection.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment